Monday, August 11, 2014

Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken

It's Monday...This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it...however why are Mondays always dreaded? Is it because we had that fabulous weekend and now it's back to work time, or for those stay at home moms the laundry is staring you in your face saying "it's me again!!" Well whatever your situation don't you fear because I have a meal for you that is a fix it and forget it!!

My SIL (sister in law) sent me this recipe that she found on Pinterest and said "Traci you have got to try this!" So I did! And let me tell you, this is one yummy and versatile meal. You can serve it up with mashed potatoes and a veggie or shred it and place it on a bun. Whatever your fancy you'll want to make this meal over and over! So get out your slow cooker ladies and/or gents and fix it and forget it.


What you will need:

Place you chicken breast into the slow cooker (recipe calls for 4 but mine were huge from Costco so I just used 2)

In a small bowl, mix all your ingredients

Pour over your chicken. Put on a lid and forget about it!


Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
Pinned from here

4 chicken breast
1 bottle of BBQ sauce
1/4 c white vinegar
1/2-1 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
1/4 c brown sugar
1 tsp. garlic powder

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and then pour over chicken in the slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. I usually will start on HIGH for 1 hour and then turn it to LOW for 6. Enjoy!!

1 comment: