Monday, May 28, 2012

39 Weeks...and Tomorrow's the day!!

At 35 weeks I was admitted into the hospital with contractions and given meds to try and stop them from coming. I was put on bed rest for 2 days (then I would be 36 weeks) and was told if he comes after that they will do nothing to stop the labor. At 36 weeks, I went and saw the doc and she told me that with me progressing the way I was that I should have him within the week. So we waited and waited...

Made it to 37 weeks! Went into the doctor and there was no change. She said that I should just take it easy and he will come when he was ready. So we made a plan for induction and then waited. 38th week passed and now we made it to 39 weeks!! I was so nervous he would come early and his lungs wouldn't be developed or wouldn't be strong enough and we would be back in the NICU just like Owen was. But all I continued to do was pray! I am so thankful for the Lord and for having Him on my side!

Now we are at the night before the big day!! Even after going through this once (with no epidural and a very quick and scary delivery) I have to admit that I am nervous!! I'm nervous not only about the labor but how Owen is going handle the change. I know that it will all work out!! I pray for strength:)!!!

39 weeks and 2 days


Here are my 2 sweet loves!! Fixing to make it 3:)

Blessed Beyond Belief!

1 comment: